Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday 24 July 2012

#OTR Day 66: Lewisham to Wandworth (London)




I'm about to say something controversial! We're in London but I have no clue where! All those names I've never heard before, I know we were in the South today, maybe.



This weather makes the experience so much nicer! It almost feels like a holiday! In some places the crowds come in numbers! Like here, somewhere in South London:





We had the morning break at Crystal Palace Park. And me thinking that was only a football club, what a fool I was. Here is the TV Transmitter tower, now you go watch Channel 5:

There, we saw these guys:

That's a flame and a half! Biggest home made torch I've seen so far! Look at how close they all are standing and the face of the kid on the far left is priceless.



I have a new toy, I only take it out on special occasions. It's so tiring! You pedal full energy and you go nowhere, but the crowd loves it!
It's Paddy's mini bike. Paddy is really tall and on that bike, he looks too good!



Pure fun mate, pure fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment