Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday 16 July 2012

#OTR Day 58: Southport to Portsmouth




Don't think I'm slacking please. I either get really busy days or quiet ones. Today was one of those.
The Olympic Flame was in the Southern Islands today so we did our first show at 2.30pm!!! At least a reasonable time!



We finished the day in Portsmouth! It's funny because I performed exactly at the same spot in town 3 years ago! This must be the town hall, it's a nice building:



And here I am smiling away:
I really like this picture because I and everyone else look really happy. Moreover I look mega hench, look at that body, what a sexy boy!!! I'm so beautiful, I was a Princess, I'd probably be locked in a donjon.



I feel bad for not taking enough pictures so here's a bonus one:
Portsmouth has a brand new skyscraper: the Spinnaker Tower, "it reflects Portsmouth's maritime history by being modeled after a sail". I saw it from far away but I was driving. Fortunately for me, they had an even better in our hotel lobby!
I am so resourceful... (don't mind the trolley at the back)


I have to step up my blogging game, I don't want to go back to having only 4 regular readers!
Love you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment