Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Tuesday 17 July 2012

#OTR Day 59: Portsmouth to Brighton




How can anyone like rain? There's nothing worse! It makes everyone grumpy, tired and achy. Today's been one of those days!


It started well though. Our first show in Midhurst was excellent!

In Bognor Regis is where it all went downhill... On this picture, it looks fine it's just spitting:

But the show we did was extreme! Or maybe I should say Xtreme!!! Horizontal rain is NOT your friend. It's that simple it was like having a shower! So not only were we soaked and tired, I also forgot my phone in my wet jacket and the screen died on me! I think it's fixed now but it means that I couldn't take any pictures for the rest of the day. It's a shame because I had some great photo opportunities: "Welcome to sunny Worthing" (the irony), Francis the cutest baby in the world, Brighton beach...


Nevermind, it's a happy ending!
We finished the day in Brighton. Has anyone ever been to Brighton when it wasn't windy? We spotted 7 broken umbrellas and 3 flying babies. We had a little ride in the Brighton Wheel for Matti's birthday! He's 25 today, make the most of it because you're peaking mate!!! 
Could it be that he is scared of heights?
The body language says it all but that face is priceless!!!
 

  


I have some pretty important news. And I like to tease people. So be patient!




No comments:

Post a Comment