Flo in L.A

Flo in L.A

Google Website Translator Gadget

Thursday 12 July 2012

#OTR Day 54: Reading to Salisbury




Today's been really busy. Load of little strange things going on too!


We went from Reading to Basingstoke. The area we performed at was so narrow The crowd could almost touch us! "Hands off lady!" The show was good. I did the longest throwdown ever... It was tough. Here we are with crowd!
On the way out, it got really weird. There was so many people waiting for the flame! They closed the road but because we're an official vehicle we could go through. We struggled! 10 minutes of car-crowd-surfing, going 2 miles per hour. Open up Orange Man, don't be shy!




I haven't posted a nice scenery for ages. I've missed them!!! Berkshire and Wiltshire today:


(my mum said she loves the nice scenery photos on the blog)


So tonight, we're in Salisbury. It's super nice here. I wasn't expecting much to be honest, this town is very under-rated!
This is the Cathedral, considered one of the leading examples of early English architecture. It's very square! And it has the tallest church spire in the United Kingdom (123m/404 ft):
 
 I have no clue what the following spots are called, so I will make the names up, please do not feel offended!
-Nice building but these windows are hard to clean!

-Cool bus stop bro:





There is some fire display going on down the road in Stonehenge tonight but I am too tired to do anything. Some things don't change...


No comments:

Post a Comment